- We carry Quartz Granite and Laminated Counter Tops
- Quartz:A hard, transparent mineral composed of silicon dioxide. Quartz is the most common of all minerals. It occurs as acomponent of rocks such as sandstone and granite.
- Granite: a very hard natural igneous rock formation of visibly crystalline texture formed essentially of quartz and orthoclase or microcline .
- Laminated: composed of thin sheets (of plastic, wood, etc) superimposed and bonded together by synthetic resins, usually under heat and
- pressure covered with a thin protective layer of plastic or synthetic resin